At Go Bike Go, we only stock Bike Box Alan – the original highest quality, award winning hard shell boxes to ensure your bike is safely transported from A to B.
HIRE A BIKE BOX IN 3 EASY STEPS
Contact us to check availability via our online contact form,
email or phone.
Choose delivery or pick up from us
Supply ID (driving licence or passport) and deposit of £100
(Bank transfer preferred)
We offer a 4 day minimum rental as standard. Prices as follows:
Bike box hire – £6 a day
Delivery and pick up – from £10 (each way)
Postcodes we deliver to: RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5, RH6, RH12, RH13, RH10, GU6, GU5, GU4, GU1, GU2, GU3, GU7, GU8
PRE-TRIP BIKE SERVICING
You’ve booked flights, planned your routes and are now organising a bike box for travel. But have you made sure your bike is in prime condition? Don’t get caught out with a mechanical on your trip. We know it can be inconvenient trying to get your bike to a shop for repair or service – so we’ve paired up with our pals at DVNT to make organising your bike box rental and pre-trip bike checkup easy and affordable for customers based in the Surrey Hills.
If you plan to hire a bike box for five days or more, DVNT will come and collect your bike, give it a pre-trip service and deliver it back to you along with your bike box, ready to pack, for a fixed price of £40.00 (not including the cost of hiring the bike box).
How does the offer work?
- Check bike box availability by phone, email or using the enquiry form below. Let us know you’d like to make use of the DVNT Pre-trip service offer
- Once confirmed, give DVNT a call on 07738 755917, or use their booking form HERE to arrange your bike service, letting them know you have a confirmed booking with us
- DVNT will agree a convenient time to collect your bike (allowing a minimum of two days before your bike box rental starts), service your bike and return it to you along with your bike box, ready to pack
Price: £40.00 (not including the price of hiring a bike box)
Need to know info
- Bike box hire from Go Bike Go costs £6 per day, plus a delivery and pick up charge of £10 each way. GBG will waive the £10 delivery charge under the DVNT Pre-trip service offer. There will still be a £10 charge to collect the bike box after your holiday.
- This service is open to people living in the following postcodes: RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5, RH6, RH12, RH13, RH10, GU6, GU5, GU4, GU1, GU2, GU3, GU7, GU8
- The £40.00 DVNT Pre-trip service comprises the following:
- Brakes checked and balanced. Cables, brake blocks, disc pads, rotors replaced as needed*
- Gears checked for alignment and indexed. Cables replaced as needed*
- Headset and BB checked for play and adjusted as needed*
- Basic wheel truing and hubs checked*
- All bolts & nuts checked and torqued to recommended settings
- Chain cleaned, checked for wear and lubricated
- Bike cleaned
- * The cost of replacement parts is not included. DVNT will not replace any parts without first advising you of the cost and getting your approval to proceed.
- If you require a more in-depth service or some specific tasks carrying out, this can be arranged
- This offer is only available if you are using Go Bike Go for the hire of your bike box, and requires a minimum hire period of six days.